This policy & statement applies to any personal information you provide to us:
- When you send documents or forms to us;
- When you access our website;
- When you contact us by telephone;
- When you contact us in person;
- At any other time you contact us or provide us with information.
This Privacy Statement also applies to any information about you that is provided to us on your behalf by your solicitor, accountant, tax agent, adviser or any other authorised agent.
What information do we collect
We collect the following types of personal information to provide you with the products and services you request, as well as information about compatible or related products and services we offer. We collect : your name, age, gender, contact details and your financial information. If you are a visitor to the Company’s website, we will generally not collect personal information about you unless you provide such information in online forms.
How is your personal information dealt with.
Green Frog Super is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal information and will only use your personal information for business purposes.
We will only disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- with your consent;
- when it is reasonably expected that you are aware that the information is usually passed to that person, body or agency;
- for auditing of your financial reports:
- to arrange Actuary reports :
- when authorised or required by law;
- to prevent a threat to life or health;
- to contractors where such disclosure is required by the contractors to carry out their responsibilities to Green Frog Super. In these situations, we prohibit the third party from accessing private information unless absolutely required for their role. Furthermore, when information is provided the third party contractor is prohibited from using personal information except for the specific purpose for which we supply it. Contractors are required to agree to uphold the Information Privacy Principles.
You may request access to information held by us about you, and any SMSF services which you may receive by contacting Green Frog Super Pty Ltd on 07 3399 5454.
Tax file numbers are only used where permitted by law. Tax file numbers are stored in a way that prevents their access by staff except where required to fulfill the request of a client.
Security and storage of personal information.
Green Frog Super takes appropriate steps to protect the personal information we hold about you from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If we hold personal information about you and that information is no longer needed by us, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify the relevant information.
Specifically, our security measures include:
- firewalls to prevent hacking of our databases;
- appropriate security access to our office premises;
- the use of passwords to access database information; and
- document shredders for the disposal of written information;
- alarmed premises.
We cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third-party access to information as a result of a customer’s failure to keep personal information private.
In general, you can visit our website without revealing personal information about yourself. When you visit our website, our internet service provider may make a record of your visit, logging information such as your email address and/or IP address (if applicable), the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed, the domain where you clicked through from, and the type of browser you have used. This information is collected for trend and statistical purposes to enable the Company to analyse and enhance its website’s functions and capabilities.
Any personal information collected from you through online forms, ‘contact us’ messages, including chat transcripts, emails to the Company or email newsletter subscription information, will be used:
(a) for the purposes for which the information was requested and other directly related purposes;
(b) when required or authorised by, or under, law to disclose the information or with your consent.
If you have any concerns regarding privacy of your information please contact Green Frog Super on phone: 07 3399 5454 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, we may send you further information from time to time about Green Frog Super and its services. You may elect to stop receiving such information at any time by contacting us on 07 3399 5454.
You may at any time advise us that you wish to recommence receiving Green Frog Super information.