Being independent means we’ll always act in your best interest
- We aren’t owned by or associated with any financial institution or dealer group.
- We don’t insist that you use any particular bank account or share trading broker and we don’t specify the types of investments the fund can have in order to take advantage of our fixed fee pricing.
- We don’t provide investment advice or receive commissions so you’ll never have to worry that we’re recommending a particular investment for our benefit rather than yours.
Our fees are fixed and easy to understand
Some companies initially offer an attractive looking administration rate in order to get you interested, only to add extra fees and charges if you make more than a set number of transactions, or any number of other small print items.
At Green Frog Super, our fee schedule is simple and is based solely on whether there are pension or lump sum withdrawals being taken from the fund during the year. This means you don’t have to worry about what constitutes a transaction or how many share investments you have and how that affects your fee. View the Pricing Schedule.
Technical advice and assistance, whenever you need it
From time to time you’ll probably have questions about the running of your fund and how the rules apply to various transactions you may want to undertake. We encourage you to ask as many questions as you need to because it helps to make sure that your fund remains compliant and that you get the most benefit from the opportunities that may be available to you. There are no additional fees associated with this service.
Your SMSF is looked after by highly qualified self-managed super fund specialists
Our specialisation and qualifications in SMSFs give you the security of knowing that we are experts in our field and have the proper infrastructure, systems and procedures to ensure a high quality of service that offers you value for money.
Because there are many rules and regulations associated with self managed superannuation funds, it’s in your best interest to make sure the people you choose to set up and run your fund have the right qualifications and experience.
At Green Frog Super we are:
- A Chartered Accounting practice, which means that we have achieved the highest level of accounting qualification available in Australia.
- Registered Tax Agents with the Australian Taxation Office.
- Our principal, Karen Barnes, is an accredited SMSF Specialist Advisor™ with SPAA (SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia), Australia’s peak association for the SMSF industry.
As well as completing advanced training to attain these qualifications, we must also adhere to an ongoing high level of professional, educational and ethical standards in order to maintain them.
Access to information via our Secure Portal, 24 x 7
We offer you the ability to quickly access financial and investment reports, tax returns and other documents for your fund whenever you like, from anywhere with an internet connection. The Secure Portal also allows you to quickly and easily send us documentation relating to your fund via a secure and private link.
Find out more about the Secure Portal or view a demonstration of how it works.
Working with clients Australia wide
By using technology and giving clients access to our secure client portal, we service all regions of Australia seamlessly from our Brisbane office.